Monday, August 29, 2011

Why ?

This post would be about ,erm .. why i made a blog . Oh I cant see the date on the current page well some "dd/mm/yyyy" and yes it is as good as mm/dd/yyyy if you're to my far west you could have just stopped what is ..?? well you're used to mm/dd/yyyy no problem there . Again the post , I'm not sure i've landed at the right time to make some readable (buzz!!!) document which would sound less offbeat or off the edge and what had made you read till this (FLAG1) . I'm sure you're not impressed about the writing now and probably something involuntarily is trying to hike you to .. (FLAG 2) .Ah there you reached , today in the shower I was thinking (wipe off your mind right now!!!) of the well know poem by Robert Frost , "The Road Not Taken " and for a change the lines those crawled through my mind did not start with "the woods were dark and deep " NOW guess what ?? for those who have a cynical tongue you're already right yes just to cross check i googled( Just , not in the shower) and I realized that all these days i was wrong , presuming that these lines where from the poem The Road Not Taken , now its time found that the poem really was "Stopping by the woods on a snowy evening " . I feel drifted way off the subject I was expecting to write . I have a presumption that wonderful writings come up when you transcend unaware raking through your grey cells . Where are we?? ( FLAG 3) .I feel like finishing the article , I wonder if it has left a stain of humor on your cerebrum . Well I do have the feeling that I've tried to capture the style of writing which so happens with the bloggers (I have gone through) say humor impact , use of technical and complicated terms so that the reader spends time browsing or worse in many cases the reader just leaves saying " oh what the heck ??? what does he wanna say ??" , if its a famous author ( followed by the herd) the reader takes time to find what the author really has in stock for him (Read "she" if its a female reading) . Had this been one of those stingy free online text messaging service boxes I would have known the number of words and stopped when the number of words were erm , I don't know . That's all folks , I now know that I've have entered what they call the blog-o-sphere and yes this is the point you had to reach, following the FLAGS :P.

PS: I have the habit of skipping words while writing, the reader is expected to have adequate intellect to fill in the gaps :)

5 comments:

  1. Why do I get the feeling that the first half was written with me in mind. Anyways, the post justifies the title of the blog :P Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ???? confused ... u sure u weren buzzed wen u wrote dis??? ... keep wrkin though :) surely will b readin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome note to blog-o-sphere:

    Try being regular, don't let this page age without being 'used' enough. :)

    You probably should start with making it a point to bathe daily, remember what you've been thinking in there till you get out of the bathroom, and start writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ashok , one thing led to another and i just finished and "the post justifies the title " i'm just trying to take the positive matter of the statement :) .
    @yogi i never thought you will give a heck ,thanks machi and yes keep reading i might surprise with some good write up some day !!
    @Ice , I was watching this series lately , sherlock where Dr.John Watson is advised to start a blog to get rid of his mental condition by his Doc . I did this to get rid of the boredom . I'll try my best to feed the blog generously with words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. words? no. feed the thoughts man. the thoughts. thats the whole point. be generous. :)

    ReplyDelete